Friday, August 20, 2010

Alright, i think i finally need to seek some outside help on a girl problem?

I've known this girl for a while, jackie, and while there's been different periods in our friendship, some points where we're best friends, I just can't shake the ';friend'; image. About 2 years ago, I was crazy about her, but the problem was she started dating this guy who incedentitly was dating about 3 other chicks, and fell ';in love'; with him. At this point i was maybe one of her closer friends, but not really too much. Well as all things must return to their natural state, she eventually unblinded herself to what he was doing(something i helped with a little, hehe) and broke it off that summer. Well at this point i was starting to date this girl who was my best friend at the time, a girl who was jackie's best friend(lets call her ';kara';) also, but she screwed me over shortly later, b/c like jackie, she couldnt get over her ex(still cant to this day). Well jackie helped me a lot at this time, finding a common ground between me and kara, so me and jackie became extremely close, i would stretch to call her my best female friend, but at this time I realized I only seemed to want jackie when she was unavailable, and i didnt think she saw me more than a friend, so i never made a move during this period where we were both single. Me and jackie remained very close throughtout the next year and i don't really know what was holding me back, b/c once she started dating another guy, I seemed to want her again, something a pal of mine pointed out frequently. But throughtout this one year period i continually talked to her about her inability to let go of the original guy who was cheating on her, and her feelings didnt change when she dated the new guy so I begun to give up, b/c after kara I didn't want anything to do with a girl who absolutely couldn't forget a past ex. Well about a year after she broke up with the guy(the original one she couldn't get over), the following summer, she started to cozy up to him again, as though she was oblivious to his girlfriend, a fact not lost on me b/c i noticed a pattern, whenever she started getting closer to him, i.e. that period 2 years ago i said at the top, she started almost pulling away from me. She changes a lot when it comes to him. Well fast forward from last summer to today, she's going out with him, again, and me and her have virtually no contact. How do I deal with this? After kara i went into jigalo mode and haven't pursued a serious relationship since, but if there's once person I would have a relationship with, it's jackie. But i fear like kara, jackie is a lost cause and not worth the energy or the chance of this blowing up in my face. But it feels like i'm too late this time b/c now shes locked in on this jerk, and I feel like i blew whatever chance i may have had. I wish we could at least be friends again, but for whatever reason, she's holding back on that. Believe me, i'm not stuck on her, holding out for her in other words, i'm just saying the only person i would want a serious relationship is with her. What do you guys think? What should I do? Or not do?Alright, i think i finally need to seek some outside help on a girl problem?
awww , wow ! go look for her. true love man. hopefully she won't do what kara did. just dont give up on her.. an if things dont seem changed. then just move on. bhut yu seem to really like her. sounds like shes not worth giving up so GO FIND HER!Alright, i think i finally need to seek some outside help on a girl problem?
move on past the past.


find someone you can be friends with or more than friends with,


it would be the same with a guy friend, once you have found no common ground, you would move on as well, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment