Friday, August 20, 2010

Boyfriend talking to his ex..confused?

Before me and my boyfriend went out he had just gotten out of a relationship with his ex, and use to talk to me about it. I told him to give it another shot to try and work it out...He did, and it didnt work out. So me and him continued talking and eventually started going out, it had has been a year and four months since we been going out.


He knew I felt uncomfortable with him talking to his ex so he cut her out complete for me. However he use to say that he loved me but he felt bad for her life , and guilty for how she tried to kill herself after he broke up with her. And he would say i dont want you thinking i like her i just feel really bad.. So i told him that if he felt guilty to go and apologize to her if it would make him feel better. What i meant was one email, and i saw that he couldnt do it he just prolonged there emails back and forth so i told him not to lead her on and just end talking to her. Then after a while i found out he had been emailing her for 4 months straight without telling me having casual conversations, her talking about her father passing away and such, and her askign him to hang out to which he didnt not respond too. He did not tell her he had a girlfriend, but once i emailed her she said that she never wanted him back that she just accepted his friendship.


Then i told him that he could leave if his heart was really with her after i found those messages and that i would be okay. But he told me that he loved me and not her, and that if he really wanted to be with her he wouldnt have broken up with her, and he told me that he always told me throughout our relationship that he didnt want her. So his reason for not telling her about me was that she was mentally unstable and would try to kill herself which she tried before when she got alchihol poisning and that he did not want to hurt anyone.


He gave me all his passwords to all his accounts now and has blocked and deleted her. Before that i had talked to my ex behind his back without thinking it was such a big deal never cheated or anything. So I believe I cant hate him. But I find myself telling him to leave constatly if his heart belongs elsewhere but he doesnt. So could someone please help explaining whats going on in his head?Boyfriend talking to his ex..confused?
Sometimes, you just have to believe him. Like maybe she knows about you, and she is jealous so shes trying to get him back. Ask him if he knows anything else, and just say please please be completely honest.Boyfriend talking to his ex..confused?
If you don't trust him, then don't be with him. If he is telling you that he loves you and not her, then believe him if he hasn't given you any reason not to (ex: cheating, lying). I think you are going to eventually drive him away if you keep telling him to be with her. You are acting like you don't believe him and that hurts. Put yourself in his shoes. There's 2 things you NEVER do to a guy (1) Criticize him in bed (2) Criticize the way he feels about you. Honestly, I don't believe that he should have to give you the passwords to all of his accounts. Just forgive and forget and live a day at a time.


Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • prom hair
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment