Friday, August 20, 2010

Question i need bf help ((cheating))?

okay well i was hangn out with my boyfriend last friday and i was saying how much i hate these 2 girls because he cheated on me with them and his friend was like oh i herd two names where are the other 2? so i guess he cheated on me 2 other times..


i jus dont know how to bring it up to my boyfriend b/c it was his bestfriend that said it and i i dont want to start problems between them..but i stiill want to know if its true..help give me some advice!!!


i really need. it. i dont know wut to do he's my boyfriend and ive been with him over a year and i love him more then any thing in the world i jus cant deal with him cheating on me. idk i really dont think its worth it but i dont see my life with out him in it...


please help me.


and another thing..i know this is bad but i looked threw his fone this morning and i found a girls name in ther and i didnt ask him about it yet cuz im scared i think im scared to know wut he did to me...i dont know..please people jus give me some advice!!!


tell me wut you would do.Question i need bf help ((cheating))?
You so need to leave this guy. He is taking advantage of you by cheating on you and he knows he can get away with it because you have already forgiven him twice. It doesn't sound like he's going to be faithful to you any time soon.I know you think that he's your everything and that the world's going to end if you leave him but you'll see that your life will be so much better without a cheater in your life.It's one thing to make a mistake and cheat on someone once but for it to happen again and possibly two other times. That's unforgivable. Confront him with this then dump him.Question i need bf help ((cheating))?
STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! Don't be afraid of what him being mad at you for going through his phone if HE is the one cheating on YOU! Have some self-respect! He needs a reality check, because he can not do this if he wants to have a real relationship. You do not deserved to be cheated on! If he cheats on you so many times, why would you even want to be with him?
first of all ask yourself what are you prepared to do if he is? If u don't want the truth then don't pursue it. Love him and enjoy the here and now. Stay protected as u may be sharing your partner. But enjoy ur time now until u must cross that bridge.








We tend to be attracted to the things that aren't good for us.
Dump the loser,as evidently he doesn't care enough for you to be faithful,get out of it before you get hurt any more and tell this loser why.If the shoe was on the other foot,he would be off of you like a dirty shirt.
you should know that love don't love nobody! their been women that cheat on men because men cheat on women is right NO but it does happen!
I wouldn't be in the relationship anymore because he cheated the first time.
You have two choices here, the first is to want the truth, the second is not to. The only person who really knows what you really want its you - so the best thing you can do is get your head around each individual scenario and work out what your action plan would be for each situation.





I know you feel lyou cant' carry on without this person if you find out thats something has been happening, but please just take into account how his behaviour will worsen when he realises you won't ever question his fidelity because you're too scared of finding out what he's really like.





personally i'd have to know the truth, I've been in this same situation before - I believed I was worth more than the value he obviously rated me at, and I hope you feel you are worth more too. Good luck with making your own decision.
If my boyfriend cheated on me I would not be with him anymore. I don't care if I loved him or how long we were together. He obviously didn't love you enough to stay faithful, and made that mistake more than once. Doesn't matter if he was honest, he was being dishonest when he did it. I'm surprised you're even still calling him your boyfriend. You should look at ending the relationship. It will hurt you more in the long run, and the only person you can blame is yourself if you are still with him and hurting and confused all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment