Friday, August 20, 2010

I told him a lie to HELP HIM MAKE UP HIS MIND

so i told my on/off bf that i will be out of town for a week





I only told him this so that he could take this time apart to think about who he wanted to really be with ... me or his ex





obviously i was not out of town and he saw me driving around and confrtonted me a few days later





i lied with all good hearted intentions because if i hadnt said i wuz away, he wudnt leave me alone, and then he wudnt be able to make his decision regarding who he wanted to be with (me or his ex) - i love him to death buh i cant be dragged on any longer and i needed him to make up his mind





and now that i told him the real reason why i had lied, hes telling me how he lost his trust in me and how doenst bullshit around ...





even after it was all done so that HE COULD MAKE UP HIS MIND... he still doesnt understand - hes acting as if i cheated on him and ruined his life





and he said he wants to meet up so we can talk about it but if hes alreaddy saying he lost all his trust in me (which i find so stupid, because it was the smallest innocent lies ever - especially done with HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND) - then why even meet up??





we're both in our 20's and i just didnt think he would react this way - i really thought he would be more understanding considering my feelings for him ....





guys: why is he acting like this? is it really that big of a deal?? ppl cheat, ppl lie about ex's and past relationships etc etc ... i just said i wud be away so he cud get his head clear ... it was so innocent





is he over reacting? im so confused on what to doI told him a lie to HELP HIM MAKE UP HIS MIND
Tell him its me or the ex..not both!! I told him a lie to HELP HIM MAKE UP HIS MIND
It you would lie about something ';insignificant,'; then why woudnl't you lie about something ';significant.';
He's not over reacting - you lied to him! Even the most innocent lie can cause damage.
Agreed, It was harmless but no one likes being lied to. Should have just went with the truth.
sounds like u need to find someone more mature.. u need ot make up your mind.. he does not like you like you like him.. thats kind of evident.
hey..we have the same avatar
For the future, don't play games. If you want him to stay away from you for a few days to make up his mind cuz he's driving you nuts with indecision, tell him this (nicely though.)


For now, apologize, explain that you realize now it was wrong and you screwed up and yeah, won't happen again. Distract him by taking him on a nice date or having sex or whatever.
listen, he may very well be in the wrong for not being able to chose, but let me tell you this...........what you did was straight up pathetic, theres no other way to put it....i would chastize a 13 year old girl for doing this and tell her to act her age, but your in your twenties...yet you still act like a child? you didnt 'have' to do it this way, you could have behaved like and adult...if it was my choice it would be an easy one, because i am not attracted to immature women who lie to the man they claim to love
I'll tell you what happend.....YOU PLAYD THE MAN! If you love him to death you dont play tricks on him. He's human not a DOG! I would have to agree with the cat, he has every rite to be mad. if I were you I would offer some R.H (Road Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment