Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i help my bf get over cheating?

I feel really bad about cheating on my bf and I told him the next day. I love him loads and we are always being told we are perfect for each other. He forgave me when I told him but since then we have been having arguments about it and he never talks about it to anyone so when it is bothering him he keeps being really horrible. I have suffered from depression before and he know this and knows that I have very little confidence so this is making me feel really crap I can't really say anything because it is my fault. What am i meant to do and is there anything I can do to help my bf get over or deal with me cheating?How can i help my bf get over cheating?
You mainly need to show him he can trust you because you lost his trust.. and saying you love him wont help it.


I cheated on my bf and he forgave me but i had to earn my trust back. Its took a month to get it backk and we argue all that month..but now we are happier than ever he forgave me and he trusts me. I love him more than anything and i will never even think about doing that again.How can i help my bf get over cheating?
Let him know how much you care and tell him its for better or for worse and if you feel the same for me we can work this out.


That helped me forgive my boyfriend after he cheated on me and lied. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment