Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you have handled this situation?

Ive family friend of 7years.We were interested in eachother till i decided he wasnt one for me.So i used white lies to end it.He found out white lies.No big deal didnt cheat on him.We were in touch online never met in person.I try to be friendly with him but hes mean picking up fights for no reason telling world about private things and conversations.So i thought i would try to make peace with him for good.What do i do to make peace with this man.Hes in love with me but im friends with him.How would you have handled this situation?
Online love? From his point of view and you want to continue? Sounds like a scam. If it's not don't worry about it. Part of the lonely life of living your life behind a keyboard. It's just best to stay there some timesHow would you have handled this situation?
You do not want to be friends with someone that will tell the world everything that you talk about and then claim that you are in love with them, that is just mean and col-hearted. The best thing for you to do is to tell him that any feelings that he has need to stop and that you do not want to be friends with him any longer and you want no contact with him because of his mistrust. Let him know that you want nothing to do with him til you can trust him and forgive what he has done to you. Let him go girl!
Just tell him. Say ';I'm sorry, but I just don't think of you as anything more than a friend. I told you the other stuff so I wouldn't hurt you. I'm sorry, but I can't help how I feel.';
If he is still in love with you, why the fights?
if it's only an online thing, it's easy.............just stop emailing!!





set him up with another and tell him good luck
Stay away from a mean man ... they will kill you from the inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment