Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you take back a man after he's cheated?

I really want a ladies opinion honestly, maybe both sexes. My gf and I got into a discussion about cheating. She said If I cheated she would end it, but I said if she cheated that just gives me permission to cheat then the deal would be done and over with to me. How would you deal with cheating? How many times is too many? What circumstances make it ok?Do you take back a man after he's cheated?
There are no circumstances that make cheating ok and ONCE is enough. That's why it's viewed as being negative and disrespectful. Cheating because your significant other cheated damn sure doesn't give you a valid excuse. That just makes a bad relationship worse. Better to end it and feel pain for a short time than live with it and feel hurt longer than you should. A relationship with no respect is bound to end eventually.Do you take back a man after he's cheated?
By saying to you she would dump you if you cheated, I assume she would never cheat on you!





1 time is too many. It is NEVER EVER EVER ok to cheat.





I would never cheat on my bf, and if I seriously started thinking about it, then I would end it with my bf.





If someone was harassing me, then I wouldn't put myself in a situation where they could take advatage of me. So many people do this because they like the thrill of the chase, and then end up doing something wrong.
No. and its never OK.





I could go on .. but the answer is NO.





The trust is gone.





The efforts to get back to a good place take a lot of valuable time away from your life and in the end ...


... he will do it again.





You may find out about it.


You may not.


But either way he puts you at risk for diseases and if you do know of it - your self-esteem and happy side will be very damaged for a long time.





Find a man who values you. and values commitment. You will be much happier in the end.





Hope you dont mind the straight tak ~ Good luck.
hell no if he cheated on u then he doesn't desreve u. even if he says sorry. he used u so now he can kiss your butt. srry but i think he doesn't deserve u after on how he cheated on u. thats just wrong. one time is way enough
Cheating is never ok never never never
one time is enough .. you never let it go with cheating cause if they cheat once they'll once they'll cheat again...so i wouldn't even gave it a chance.
once a cheater always a cheater
once a cheater always a cheater.
Pfft! No!

No comments:

Post a Comment