Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with being cheated on.?

We have been together for over 7 years, and i know she has never cheated on me, until recently. We are scheduled to get married this july. And i don't know if i should or not. She did it twice with one of my so called good friends, who was suppose to be in the wedding. Ever since i found out about 2 days ago, i can't stop crying, and i'm really not the type of guy to cry. I stop and the pain builds up about every 4-5 hours and i can't hold back. This girl was my first and i was her first, we have been together for since she was 13. I have never cheated on her. And i have a wierd feeling in my she stomach, that i've never felt before, but i can't eat. I don't know what to do? i want to get over it but i'm to proud a guy, and this hurts so much. I don't know if i ever will be able to get over it. They also did it in the my home, while i was at work, which really hurts. She has begged me not to leave her. I'd appreciate any info on how to deal with this.How do i deal with being cheated on.?
oh my gosh - i'm so sorry that this is happening to you. talk to her. a lot. don't walk down the isle until you're absolutely SURE about what you're doing. july is probably too soon. try and find out WHY she even did it in the first place. if she's been doing it for awhile, marriage is definitely a bad idea - especially at this point. she'll probably remain faithful for awhile because she now feels guilty - but who's to say it won't happen again...How do i deal with being cheated on.?
Where are you getting your information from? it may be that some one do not want to see you married. please don't take ';ANY'; guy's word for it. talk to her about it and if she Say's it is not true. believe me on this one ';It is not true'; There is just no reason she would be faithful to this point and blow it. ';Ask her'; If it's true I just don't know what to tell you. I am ';65'; years old and this one is a blast. pray and follow your heart.
i think even if you married her, in the end you guys would get a divorce...TWICE you let her cheat on you? it won't stop there
7 years is a long time to not too try and fix things. I can understand your anger and your pain I've been there, too. I think first for now postpone the wedding don't cancel it. Don't even set a new date 'cause both of you will need time to talk about what she has done and you need time to forgive and forget and know why she did what she did. And to be sure that it will never happen again!





Also I say forgive and forget because, In your heart you will have to forgive she in order to make your relationship and marriage work. I say forget because, In your mind you will have to forget so that you won't keep throwing it back in her face when you have disagreements and you'll need to trust her again. So sit down with her and talk... don't argue, don't point fingers. Both of you already know what she has done use this time to heal and move on. If you can't talk with just the two of you find someone that can help you talk it out.





As for you I think you should also talk to someone to help you with your on deep pain that you're dealing with. In the end I believe that things will work out for the two of you and when the time is right re-schedule for wedding. God bless to the two of you.
I'm really osrry to hear your story. You seem like such a good guy, who was happy in his relationship.


I'm really wondering how you found out. Did she confess? Was she sorry? Does she want you back? How bad?


Or did you walk on them, or someone told you?





You know, before a marriage, and especially after being so long together, there's this fear of commitment that pushes some poeple to do stupid things like this.


However, it doesn't excuse anything.





The fact that the so-called friend was the culprit makes it that more painful.


If you were to move on with the wedding, i doubt you'd want this fellow present.





The real questions though are about TRUST. Will you be able to trust her again? Will you be able to forgive her?





Since you love that woman so deeply, I hope that things will work for the best for you. And I surely hope she deserves you.
As much as it hurts you should really end it, even cheating once i would not forgive. Everyone of my friends who have forgiven there girlfriends on cheating still had there relationships end later on then there is the trust issue that comes and you will always wonder if she is out with another guy when your not with her. Its just not worth it.


Do you want the pain you feel now to last even longer then it has to? Cause staying with her will just prolong it.
Leave her. You can't trust her anymore, my friend.
it wont be fair for you.. btw.. these things only have a START button.. the STOP button is with YOU.. means.. you can only STOP being together.. so do the sensible thing. i know it hurts.. i feel that pain even now... i hav been 80% into this..
Well honstly I wouldn't marry her just yet. Maybe you two just need to take some time off from each other and test the waters. And after she gets a chance to see if the grass is truely greener on the other side, and you guys decide to reconcile then so be it. But it sounds like she's not ready to get married.
I CAN imagine how you feel! But if you look at it another way, best you found out now than later. That's a big red flag that there is a problem. From yrs. of experience, I can pretty much tell you what's happened as it did to me. You both started dating when you were very young. Neither one of you have really experienced the ';dating world';. You BOTH have to experience who might be ';out there';. In all fairness to you both, you didn't have a chance to even get to know if there might be someone else you just might be interested in. The same goes for her. Now she's had a ';taste'; of being w/someone else, not once, but twice. Who's to say she's not going to do it again %26amp; w/someone else completely different. She's now proven to herself she can be w/someone else. What's not to keep her from doing it again. I did the same thing, so I know. We were just too young, it was both our ';firsts';, but we got married %26amp; found out later, %26amp; also after having 2 children. The marriage lasted less than 5 yrs. I KNOW you are hurting, but isn't it better you found out now than after you'd gotten married %26amp; maybe had children to be hurt also?! DON'T let your pride stand in the way! If you get married %26amp; it happened, your ';pride'; would still be hurt. I say be thankful you found this out now as apposed to too much later. Yes, you'll hurt, but she's going to hurt too, %26amp; she's the one who was in the wrong. I wouldn't get married this summer. I think you both should just give one another some distance %26amp; freedom. If needs be, get the seeing others out of your systems. Why don't you try to look around %26amp; see if maybe there isn't someone you just might want to go out with to see how you feel w/it. You will be OK, trust me. Don't kid yourself into thinking IF you get married things w/change. They WON'T %26amp; the problem w/just be compounded. I wish you all the best %26amp; be thankful you found this out when you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment