Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I just started going out with this one guy like 5 days ago.... and my friends and other people i don't even know are saying. 1) he is cheating on me by kissing this other girl... or 2) don't trust him. he has been knows to cheat.... He told me he'd never cheat but whats the deal with everyone??How can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
Dont ask your friends, you need to ask random people that you don't even know, who are sort of friends with the guy but not really.





For example, if you were in school, dont ask somebody who is tight with your group, or somebody who is tight with his group. Your friends are bound to lie to get you guys broken up (they want that), and his group is bound to say ';no he wouldnt cheat'; even if he was!





You need to ask a few random guys and girls who dont know you, but DO know him, but arent like good friends with him. Get a collection of answers. If he is known to be a huge player, than IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE HAS CHEATED YET, HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU EVENTUALLY, AND HE DEFF DOESNT RESPECT U, AND HE DEFF TELLS PPL HES GONNA F*CK YOU AND STUFF LIKE THAT, SO IF PPL SAY HES A PLAYER THAN DUMP HIM!





again... ask OUTSIDE of your clique or his clique. ask the ppl you normally wouldnt think to ask. not the nerds, but just not ppl in u or his clique. get it? ask UNBIASED pplHow can I tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
Thanks :D that was a lot of help... i took your advise and asked some of my simi friends... people that were smi friends with him and i came up with most people said they thought he was so i broke up with him and what do you know, 2 months later he admits he cheated on me.

Report Abuse



Who's telling you? If they are people you can trust and who have been very honest with you in the past, then there is probably something going on.





But the important thing is this: if you can't trust him, there is no point in being with him. You'll just get hurt and become messed up in the end.
A guy had cheated on me, I found out with my own two eyes. When I asked him about it, he said he wasn't cheating. I was like wow. Some guys won't admit it.


Or, those people might be jealous that you are with him, that's why they make up those excuses.


Or, They care about you, they don't want you getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment