Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i deal with emotionally cheating girlfriend?

I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months


we had a bad start. I chose to leave my ex and be with her. In the beginning I did lied to her before.


However, everything was going great, we go through problems in our relationship and we overcome it consistently. I have been trying to be a better boyfriend so I can make her the happiest, and it did work out. The only problem about me was that I worry too much and suspect too much. I have recently stopped doing that. That's when I found out the truth.


My girlfriend and i came from the same hometown. She worked in a restaurant back there and there's a guy there. She loves working there and i know it has something to do with that guy. They had a history but it was over. Last week, she went back to her hometown for break and i'll be there tomorrow. For the whole week she was there she's been hanging out with that guy. She lied to me, told me she was staying at a friends house but i found out she was staying with that guy for the past 3 nights in his house. I did suspect that guy, but once i stopped. This happens. She still loves him and I don't know what I am to her anymore.


I tried to get her to tell me the truth but she still didn't. Then i ask her if she still loved me. She said yes. Then I said whatever it was it's forgiven. I will use all the time to make you the happiest women.


What should i do? i love her so much and want to continue this relationship, we even considered marriage.How do i deal with emotionally cheating girlfriend?
time to quit the relationship or u will end up heart broken

No comments:

Post a Comment