Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?

Me and my girlfriend had been dating for 8 months and everything was going good until her dad flipped out because I thought she was pregnant and she really wasn't. Well he wouldn't let me see her for a long time until he realized I was what kept her out of trouble and her head on straight but, he didn't let me see her until after she done all of this damage. Well, about 3 weeks later she sneaks out the house with this dude and they had sex. A week later after her dad and I already talked and pretty much made up she tells me she cheated on me and starts crying and saying she was confused and all of that stuff. Well its been 2 weeks and I'm still having a hard time getting over it! I'm so confused though because when I talked to her dad he was telling me all of this stuff like I'm the reason why she's doing so good right now and I'm the best thing that has happened to her in her life, considering her life situation. Would somebody give me some advice on what to do, I'm so confused and don't know what to do. I don't know whether I should let her go or continue trying to make it work through all of this pain.How should I deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?
Let her go bro. She's dragging you down. You want to find someone who is your equal, not someone who you need to turn into a better person.


You're always going to resent the fact that she slept with someone else.


8 months is not a long time. Send her packing and let her dad deal with the fact that she's a screw up. That doesn't have to be your battle.


Find a new woman who is respectable and that you don't have to pull out of the gutter all of the time.


Good luck!How should I deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?
Well I believe you should try to get over it. Like she said, she was confused and made a mistake. If you to are that good together, you should break up over one mistake. Both of you will make plenty of mistakes. The important thing is you need to try and work it out together. Hope you can get back on track!
Let her go, she is not right for you. You are much better than her.


Go to these sites about relationship stuff, you can find some useful information there. Good luck!





singlewomen4dating.com


thebigromantic.com


relationshiptip.com
Leave her buddy.





In life you get what you deserve, she doesn't deserve you.
Where is all this ';pain'; coming from? She didn't do anything to you nor give away anything which belonged to you. She just went out and had sex. It has nothing to do with you at all, least of all being ';cheated on';. Stop thinking of yourself as a victim, tell her she is forgiven (although there is nothing to forgive) and move on with your life, if you even liked her a little you would stop trying to make this all about you and focus on helping her.
If you werent together she wasnt cheating was she? And really you can forgive once but relize you need to make her want you and only you. The first time i cheated i wanted my hubbys attention but it didnt work just know she prolly wants to make sure you love her and that you will make everything ok. If she has had a bad life esp if rape or anything like that was involved she needs to know your secure and that she can love you and you love her the same. Forgive and forget sometimes is the best motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment