Friday, August 20, 2010

If your Significant Other has Sex with Another?

This is not about being a swinger, or dealing with cheating.





In this question, the idea is specific to the idea of how you see yourself, with your significant other.





To dive in, if your significant other had sex with another, what would you do?


Lose respect in them? Be mad at them? Would you want to hurt them? Would you kick them out of your life? Would you try to harm them?





Now that you are ready to carry out your plan, is it because you have issues that you are afraid of, like silly little fantasies that never happen but sometimes get played out in dirty talk, or perhaps insecure that if your partner could disrespect you so much, you cannot love them anymore? Not to limit it to those answers, what do you feel?





An interesting thing I see with some guys who find out, want to ravage their mate, and then leave them, to perhaps conquer them by having sex. If you really get down to it, people can develop a lot of interesting motivations in such a situation.If your Significant Other has Sex with Another?
You have to get to the root of WHY did they cheat in the first place. I would need more information to really answer the question properly.


I like to analyze and look at things from all angles.If your Significant Other has Sex with Another?
I'd probably never speak to them again. I'd have no respect for them anymore. That's the one unforgiveable sin in my eyes.
I can't really imagine my girlfriend doing that because she always says once a cheater always a cheater. I would be really mad I guess but I don't think it would stop our relationship because she makes me happy and I see me with her for forever.
I would lose faith, and be very hurt. I might give her one more chance, but she would have to work for it. Trust is gone in an instant, and takes time to rebuild. I would do nothing of revenge. I wouldn't be very mad, but I would be VERY hurt.





But, I don't understand the next part. It doesn't flow. ';Now that you are ready to carry out your plan, is it because you have issues that you are afraid of, like silly little fantasies that never happen but sometimes get played out in dirty talk, or perhaps insecure that if your partner could disrespect you so much, you cannot love them anymore? Not to limit it to those answers, what do you feel?';


Would you please be more specific, and redirect it to flow better? What plan? (Thank you ahead of time.)
I have experienced this, and yes it hurt me badly. There is a difference between love and sex. If you can have both then you are doing well. I was more disappointed because I had faith in them, and I had a trust. You see it is not the act with another as much as it was the loss of trust and respect. When you hold someone up to a standard and they fail you then you get hurt. Fighting back is a knee jerk reaction, but only makes things worse. Good luck
We would have a long talk . then I would make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment