Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I know if she loves me or not?

I had just gotten out of a three year relationship and decided to drink to get my ex cheating on me out of my mind. I had honestly never cheated on her and had been cheated on 13 times that I know of. After this I was depressed and one of my buddies took me out for a couple months everyday, just partying and drinking. LITERALLY EVERYDAY! So at this barbecue I met a beautiful girl! AMAZING PERSONALITY and AMAZING LOOKS! She had come out of a long term relationship as well and had ended the same time I had. Little did I know she was one of my newly found friends' ex. That is besides the point. She went through the same deal, being cheated on and even physically and mentally abused by this guy. I pushed him off her at the barbecue as he was about to hit her while intoxicated with alcohol. After this we ended up getting a ride from her to drop us home and through that somehow she got a hold of my number (i don't remember). We spoke over the phone for a week or so and got to know one another. We actually began liking one another. A few days later, we went out on a date and ended up hitting up a bowling alley. There, we had a few drinks and eventually, she came up to me and said, ';I know you like me'; at 1st, I said no, but then I said ';yea I do.'; I then asked her if she did and she said ';YES!'; I then kissed her and we left the bowling alley only to go to a motel. At the motel we engaged in having sex, which was amazing! She didn't make me ejaculate, but i made her ejaculate twice. We then began going out, and after a month and a half of sex and going out everyday, we began falling for one another. This must have scared her because she came out of the blue and asked me if we should separate saying that she wouldn't be allowed to marry me because of the fact that not only was she not a year and couple months older than me, but the fact that I was her ex's religion and her parents assumed that all guys of the same religion are the same, abusive and aggressive. I was kinda shocked because she was always happy, I always made her laugh, always took care of everything, bought her presents, cared for her unlike anyone before, actually didn't even stop her from going out with whom ever she desired. Sex was amazing, she ejaculated numerous times, always said I was her best (probably faking), she came more than I did. We were literally perfect! I'm a decent looking guy, and she's a gorgeous girl (maybe too good looking for me). But what I was shocked at was why she wanted this. She said it was for those reasons and she just wasn't ready for love (she just got out of the relationship) and said neither was I. I knew that was true, but I had really began forgetting about my ex up and until this point. She also told me I was the only person who actually helped her get over him. We went out a few times after that, and we acted as boyfriend girlfriend- hugging, kissing, holding, having sex, and she was always the one to initialize these every time.... So after maybe a few weeks of seeing each other, we ended up just seeing one another maybe once a week; however, she calls and speaks to me every single day! from work, from home, on her way to work and home. So i feel like we do have something, but I'm confused. She always talks about her ex, how he was such an asshole, and how he calls her wanting her back... and how she punked him off many times... Whenever we go out now, she calls along her friend, but her friend leaves early and both of us have to leave together. She is always calling me, I've yet to call her on my own. I'm sooo confused as to what she wants. She calls me a good friend, messages me saying I'm the BEST! I'm AMAZING! and makes stupid comments in person like I am going to hook you up with a girl today. I don't know what's going on inside her head, but I would love to know and tell her how I feel. She is absolutely gorgeous... I mean whenever I go out with her, she turns heads everywhere!!! Whenever we go out, she has a blast, I see her eyes light up, she laughs her lungs out, she'll stare at me through the rear view mirror, she'll look at me or comment if I look at a girl look by... she gets upset when I mention another girl. I care for her, she even takes me to the doctor with her for check ups, I even take care of her making sure she takes vitamins, cod live oil capsules, eating healthy all day. IM CONFUSED!





Can someone please see this situation and tell me what is going on? and if she loves me or not? Or if she's just leading me on... That's exactly what is going on... I really like her a lot and care for her soooo much... How can I get her in my life once again? Please helpHow do I know if she loves me or not?
Ahh, the chick is afraid if she makes a commitment to you, then she can get burned, but if there is no commitment she cannot be hurt if you leave her one day.


If you are happy with her, forget titles, forget words like live, forget words like forever. Are you happy in the moments you spend with her? Then, in the moments with her, be happy, and enjoy them as individual moments.How do I know if she loves me or not?
WALLOFTEXT UNLEASHED RUN
whoa, if you are as intense in real life as you are in your questions then maybe that is what is making her reconsider.


Women like to be treated nicely but not smothered and fed vitamins


Let her breath

No comments:

Post a Comment