Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with someone cheating on you?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months and last night he ended up kissing another girl. He told me, and I'm just so hurt right now, even though it was just a kiss. He kept saying he needed me to forgive him and as much as I wanted to, it hurt too much to say that I did... is that wrong? Should I have forgiven him because it was just a kiss? I just don't even know what to do. I like him so much, and I know he was drunk, and he kept on apologizing, but I don't know how long it will take for me not to be disgusted and sad about this whole thing? It's like I can't even trust him...





any advice would be nice, thanks...How do you deal with someone cheating on you?
read the advices later on


first go and kick his balls.


then kick his a** off.How do you deal with someone cheating on you?
When a guy cheats, especially this early on in a r'ship, it's a very bad sign. It's nothing YOU did wrong. There are just some guys who are not mature enough to be in an exclusive r'ship. To me, it sounds like your bf isn't ready for a serious r'ship even if he tries to convince you otherwise. If I were you, I would break up with him and move on. Stop acting like YOU did anything wrong. Losing trust and not being able to forgive him right away are perfectly normal and something HE brought on himself.
i understand your hurt and anger,have some ';cooling off';time,dont see him for a few weeks,go out enjoy yourself and see if you still feel anything for him after your cooling off time,if you do,talk to him,say you WILL not tolerate anything like that again and if he pulls a stunt like that,hes dumped for good!if your not that bothered about him,let him go and move on,,good luck!
I never even read past the first line.





I'm a guy and I've never cheated on anyone, I expect the same courtesy.





As far as I'm concerned it would be over. The moment I found out it would be goodbye. No sorry, no explanation, no forgiveness, no second chances.
you have to forgive everyone for everything they do and let god handle it however no man is worth your tears and the one that is wont make you cry
Drop him if he is not strong enough to say no to someone now what about later? Or you can say I forgive and try to work it out your life
I would twist off his penis then leave him disfigured
either devorce him or sue him.
well first of all being drunk is not an excuse the only good thing about his is that he told you so he must have feelings for you and it bothered him unless you found out first and had to beat it out of him. You have only been together a short time and if you can't trust him anymore then you should just end it now because without trust you have nothing but if you can forgive him make a rule where he can't drink unless your around until you can not be disgusted anymore and tell him he has to earn your trust again if he really wants to get through this.
Drunk is no excuse. Two months into a relationship y'all should still be in the 'honeymoon' phase and his lips shouldn't be tempted anywhere else...the fact that he felt the desire to be intimate with someone else, and acted on it, shows he's just not that in to you.





There couldn't be a huge amount of emotional investment this short into the relationship. I'd cut him loose before you subject yourself to some serious heartbreak. He also needs to learn his actions have consequences, and that he can't do what he wants, blame it on alcohol, and think he's off the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment