Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Club live search how long does it usualy take to get a prize?

been playing club live since july 1st and redemeed my hard earned tickets for windows vista ultimate on july 3rd...when there was no cap on chickitionary,





i also ordered a song on the 3rd as well and have yet to get a shipping email for either one..





whats going on with club live and is this legit or a big farce??





if i happen to receive my prizes i will update this ASAP..





and to the people that has zero points..you now have zero points because you *CHEATED*...deal with it..





iClub live search how long does it usualy take to get a prize?
';Rewards will be delivered within approximately 12 weeks from the date redemption request is fully processed, unless otherwise stated on the Site.';


http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.鈥?/a>





I doubt that they will send a message when it ships (most redemption sites don't.) As long as you got your confirmation number you should be OK. But you'll have to wait the full 12 weeks before complaining.





I'm kinda bummed out because they raised the required tickets on MS Office from 9000 to 25000. I'll get bored with the whole thing long before I reach 25000 tickets and that's the only thing I want. I'll probably just get Flight Sim and give it away as a Christmas present.Club live search how long does it usualy take to get a prize?
kids have been cheating, and club live is basically closed down, they dont send prizes anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment