Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with being cheated on with other girls?

Okay my boyfriend , on valtines day yeap.


Told me he cheated on me twice


and both of the times it was unprotected or once. idk


But... I am worried tht i mite have one now... 4 girls hes been with now in his life apart from me.


So anyway


He says


im not good in bed


im not pretty im dooable and says im not ugly


he never said sorry for cheating on me


were not friends at all anymore.


everything was a lie


i remeber not wearing makeup n he told me not to make a habbit of it





idk whut to do help me feel better or advice?How do i deal with being cheated on with other girls?
hun hes a d**** so break up with himHow do i deal with being cheated on with other girls?
Break up with him, that boy is not good for you.


Good Luck.
I would drop him asap, he's treating you like dirt and you are letting him.
Stop listening to this jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment