Friday, August 20, 2010

Dealing with my cheating girlfriend?

So basically I've put a post up a while back about how my girlfriend cheated on me (sex with a guy) on spring break. She also kissed a guy a few back ago that I know personally and she knows I HATE (He tried breaking us up a while back)





Anways, I just have a weird feeling like I dont want to look her in the eyes sometimes and something is missing. I want to forgive her make things right but a part of me feels like it'd died and I don't feel the exact same about her that I used to before this happened.





She seems like shes truely sorry, but it seems like one thing after another...I dont wanna be completely heart broken again.





What advice do you guys have?Dealing with my cheating girlfriend?
My advice to you is to break things off already, you are a fool if you think she will ever change her ways, just as they say once a dog has tasted flesh it's lust for human blood is unquenchable, it's going to hurt a lot but it is better not to be stuck with somebody who will hurt you for the rest of your life, find yourself a decent girl, some who ACTUALLY DESERVES YOU.Dealing with my cheating girlfriend?
I think you need to really think about your relationship. If you can't forgive her for cheating on you then chances are it won't work, no matter how much you want it to. In all honesty, i think the best thing you could do is take a break to get your head together and decide what you really want (maybe you should advise her to do the same). If you realise that you really can't forgive and forget then you should call it quits to spare yourself anymore heartache.


I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.
I'm in the same situation right now my bf of 5 yrs never cheated but he has messed up so many times in a row. How many excuses can we handle? Is this really what you want to deal with later in life? if you want to stay with her give another chance and then if anything happens again it's done how bout that? see if she will really change you deserve that.
i honestly think u should break up with her once she does it she will do it again and that gleam thats not there when u look into her eyes is that u dont know her anymore is insecurity.i think u should have a clean break up and tell her that u understand she sorry but that it would be best if you guys were just friends
if my girl ever cheated on me, i'd dump her.


even if she just kissed another guy, my trust in her would be completely destroyed.


so if she slept with another guy and kissed a few guys, dude, get rid of her you dont need that.
i'll be honest with you, if i were you, i never would have taken her back. She betrayed your trust, and i find that unacceptable.
youve already forgiven her more than once. obviously, shes made a habit out of it. if you stay with her, shes going to cheat on you again.
Why stay with her if obviously that she can not be trusted. There's a lot of fish in the sea.
get a new girlfriend it's that simple

No comments:

Post a Comment