Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What socioeconomic background do you have ladies?

just wondering because a fair amount of the female respondents here seem to have trouble-going by their questions on how to deal with cheating/lying guys-being straight and kicking them to the curb. i grew up in newark, n.j. and let me tell you, women there have absolutely no such trouble in dealing with guys like that at all. so i wonder, what's your socioeconomic background/what type of neighborhood were you raised in?What socioeconomic background do you have ladies?
I was raised middle class in a little country town, I was taught coming up to never tolerate a cheating/lying man, to have more self-respect than to run him down begging to know why he'd do such a thing, and pleading with him to take me back. I don't understand what would ever make a woman lower herself to do such a thing...Have dignity and love yourself fellow women and believe me a man will come into your life that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.What socioeconomic background do you have ladies?
Upper-middle class...





My father is (was) a computer data systems programmer analyst during the 70's- 90's and made alot of money during the computer and .com booms... My mother was a stay at home mom.... then a chiropractic assistant (after we all left home)... They both recently retired to travel the world (sometimes I wonder where they are cause they are never at home LOL)





I grew up in a LDS (mormon) household although I chose not to join the church... I am the black sheep.... So a religious household..





I grew up in upper-middle class neighborhoods mostly in Phoenix, Arizona although my family traveled around the world with my father's work... (Australia, Germany, England, various U.S. states, etc... but Phoenix, Arizona was home base so to speak)





I have never had any trouble telling a guy ';Don't let the doorknob hit you where the Good Lord split you.'; if he was being a butthead..





So I am probably not one of the women you are talking about... LOL
Upper middle lower upper class.
Kinda personal stuff you're asking. But don't worry about me, I can detect lying/cheating guys miles away....and I can handle myself....I'm covered, okay?


Check out my answers in Singles/Dating......I'm one level-headed hot chick! lol
I mostly grew up in a sheltered environment. Lived in the ';ghetto'; for 5 years until we moved to a middle class neighborhood. Always went to private schools until college.
Me..perfect life. Elite school, rich father, big house, perfect 'good girl' child. Sounds great right? Well, I'm 24 and still at home and this 'perfect' life is driving me crazy. My boyfriend is from another socio-economic background. He left school very early, got involved with drugs, went to jail for 3 years etc. etc. So there, perfect me and less-than-perfect boyfriend..whom I love with my whole heart. It's very difficult for me to move out with him because I'm so used to everything being 'perfect' and with him it will be scary, messy, uncertain...but wonderful. This totally doesn't answer your question..sorry !

No comments:

Post a Comment