Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats she trying to do?

girlfriend cheated on me once, but told me afterwards and said she thinks we may be done with. After talking about it, she changed her mind and said she promises she'll never do it again and says she loves me. She visited me at college 2 weeks into school, and everythings going well and she even mentions marriage. Then two weeks later she begins to contact less.( shes a frosh in college). I bring up the problem of lack of communication and she says she thinks we'd be better apart because she doesnt want to hurt me if she cant be faithful. At this point she's a total b*tch, so rude. Seemed like she didnt care at all. So I agreed. I told her I have too much on my plate and that I cant deal with cheating and feeling up and down. And I told her that when she feels like being ';friends'; we can be friends, and the ball is in her court. 3 weeks later she is the only one making contact. shed text me all day once or twice a week. she wanted me to visit her at college, and wanted to see me when we are both home during holidays. The other problem: 1 month after she visited me...facebook...she writes on mutual friends walls talking about her new boy who is not me or the kid she cheated with. is she trying to make me jealous? theres a good possibility she has a new bf only about 3 weeks after our break-up. a week after that she texts me telling me that she's gunna be close to where I am this weekend and asks me how im doing. what is she trying to do?so curious what this girls up toWhats she trying to do?
Girl is a slut. Hit it and move on, be safe though. I wouldn't go showing my face at her school, I'm sure people there know she's a skank, I wouldn't want to look like the sucker dating the village whore. Just me.Whats she trying to do?
No offense, but forget her. Drama queen springs to mind. You have obviously thought a lot about this - this shows you care. If she cared, you wouldn't even have to be asking this.


You can do better. I don't even know you and I can confidently say that ;)
shes trying to keep you in the background.. in case things with the new guy dont work out.. then she can fall back on you.





dont let her do it.. just move on and get a new girl..once a cheater.. always one... thats a true statement
forget about her man, just do it. Sorry, but you are setting yourself up for a disaster and possibly herpes.
wow she is stupid. you shouldnt see her. find a new girl


she is trying to make you mad i thyink...
I think she is done with you. Im speaking from experience becuase i once was in her shoes. It looks like shes not focused on you and its way too eager to meet new guys and see whats out there. being in college is one of the worst places to try to be faithful. You are always tested, you fall into temptation and all your will power goes out the window. Im glad you told her you didnt want to have to deal with her on top of all your other worries. This let her know she is not going to be the cause of you messing up in class or being depressed. You need to let her know you can move on, even if its killing you inside to know shes with other people. I think she saw you werent looking for her and naturally, she started to wonder ';why isnt this guy stalking me anymore';? is he with someone else? then when you start to show her attention again, she will give you the cold shoulder again. Dont fall in to her selfish trap. She just wants attention from you and everyone else. Even if shes ';around your way'; act like you cant find time to see her. She is going to feel like - wow hes actually over me. But you need her to feel that way. Otherwise she will play mind games with you for her own satisfaction. Leave her alone and move on. She wants to have fun even if it hurts you. Dont hate her for it though, its not her fault. Shes just young and doesnt want to commit. Maybe one day she will be ready, if your still around...... good luck buddy!
shes young and isnt sure if she wants a commited relationship.


being at college is hard on a relationship since everyone around you is talking about this boy and that. If shes talking to her friend who im assuming doesnt go to either of your colelges she is just making sure it looks like shes ';having fun'; away from everyone she used to chill with including you. i think she probably still does have feelings for you. but being 17 or 18 is hard when you are tyring to be in a monogomous relationship. Dont let her keep playing your heart, but let her know that you need to know straight up. If shes with someone else and not just ';playing the field'; or taking a break from guys like she should be doing thats her own problem for making herself look bad. If she is work hanging out with go for it, but if she broke your heart and you dont think she is commited to fixing it permanently then well.. your in college too so go have some fun!
  • prom hair
  • adult myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment