Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?

Me and my girlfriend has been together on and off for almost eight years now. early on in our relationship we both cheated on each other a lot and somehow stayed together, 2 years ago we had our first child together.On our sons second birthday I had a vary bad dream that she was still cheating and our sonwasn'tt mine..When I woke i checked her email not expecting to find anything. To my dismay found that she was talking to one of the guys she cheated on me with. She was telling him how sheregrettedd ever being with me,How our son should have been his how much she loved him and other off the wall things ive never hit a woman in my life and icouldn'tt stand men that do but this day i really wanted to beat her brains in ';ididn'tt touch her at all'; when icalmedd down i packed my things and left and she called me crying saying that she was sorry, she was justtellingg him what he wanted to hear im not sure what thatmeantt but now we together again and i cant help but feel like a dummy for taking care of someone thatdon'tt wanna be with me. They were planning on meeting at six flags together she says shes not talking to him anymore since this all happed but she still plans on going to six flags without me, and she never told him i knew about them talking again shes going to cheat again isnt she?How can i deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?
Well, chances are pretty high that she will cheat on you. Just leave her, and no matter how much she calls you up crying, don't go back to her, because then she will have her cake and be able to eat it too. And about your son, I don't know if you would want him growing up like this, if you're out of the picture, is she going to bring him up saying the other guy is the dad, or what?





You have to leave though. That's a fact.How can i deal with my girlfriend cheating on me?
yup! i feel so bad for you but you're so much better off without her. if you take her back she's going to think she can do it any time and you'll take her back.
I'm sorry to hear about the cheating.


Trust is a hard thing to gain and keep in a relationship and she broke that trust.





From the way you tell it, your probably better off without her, but the the child is your, be sure to take care of your children.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment