Friday, August 20, 2010

Military divorce...need advice and dealing with him cheating on his family??? im 8 months pregnant!!!?

I found out that my husband has been cheating on me since thanksgiving. he has another baby on the way and a girlfriend. the girl that is pregnant by him is getting a abortion. my husband is 8 years younger than her. his girlfriend is still in the pic but I am not. I left him the day after I found out about his girlfriend. then when I got home. his baby moma calls me. he has told this girl that we weren't married then he told her he only married me cause I was pregnant. we have been married a year and a half. but he canceled my debit card, and stopped all contact with me. like I cheated on him. he also told me he didn't have any of his BAH to give to me cause he got it cut off. which was a lie. so I put his first sergeant on to him. and he got mad. because that told him he could get into trouble. he called me cursing and sending nasty text to me. and his girlfriends won't leave me alone. so I changed my number and stop contacting him now he sends me a message every day from facebook. I took 380 out of his account I had it wired my name is still on the account. he owes my mom for a loan so I had to pay her. and I want my BAH that I deserve. he flipped out. he hasn't bought his son anything. he sends me message talkin about going a wall. we both want a divorce. what am I entitled to in the divorce? I've never worked since we have been married. I quit school, my job, and gave my cars to my siblings to be with him. now I have nothing? why is he treating me like I cheated?why want he admit to me he cheated? I already have proof. I rather not tell the military he cheated cause I don't want to have nothing to do with him. how do I get over this hurt and betrayal? how are we suppose to get along when I have so much hatred towards him? I am just think about my son. and what best for us. I gotta save up for a car, move into my own place(im staying with my mom in texas my husband is stationed in georgia). go back to school in the fall to be a Lvn (which I don't want to be but a nurse is quick and good money for my son). and get a job. I need help getting on my feet. I need advice and help. o yeah. will they let him come to texas when I go into labor? who do I call on base when I go into labor?Military divorce...need advice and dealing with him cheating on his family??? im 8 months pregnant!!!?
For you to receive his military benefits if/when you divorce, you would have had to been married to him for 20 years and he would have had to be in the military for 20 years.





A lot of this may depend on the state you live in, most if not all states will make you both account for the money that was in the account the day you separated and afterwards or make you pay it back to the account, then divide up any assets or property you have in half.





At this point you need to stop considering his feelings and what type of trouble he may or may not get into and put your unborn baby and yourself first. He's clearly not supporting this baby on his own without some legal or military intervention.





Set your hatred aside for him when your baby is around, don't make your baby hate the dad that they don't know. Child support or no, he's still their father.





Also, don't knock being a nurse, while it may not be the job of your dreams, in the end you may really enjoy it, I work in a hospital (with computers not patients) and the nurses make GREAT money. Some of them make in excess of $40/hour.





I think he should have to pay you child support for this baby but I don't think he should have to pay spousal support, you supported yourself before he came along and you can after he's gone.





I found this:





The USFSPA also permits former spouses to continue receiving commissary, exchange, and health care benefits after a divorce in certain cases. In order to qualify for continued benefits a former spouse must show that the service member served at least 20 years of creditable service, that the marriage lasted at least 20 years and that the period of the marriage overlapped the period of service by at least 20 years. A former spouse who meets these requirements is known as a 20/20/20 former spouse and is entitled to full commissary, exchange and health care benefits. These benefits include TRICARE and inpatient and out-patient care at a military treatment facility. Former spouses who do not meet these requirements lose their commissary and exchange privileges once the divorce is final.Military divorce...need advice and dealing with him cheating on his family??? im 8 months pregnant!!!?
You should dump them fast
I can't help you so much because I don't know much about State's laws but I'm here to say it is terrible and I'm so sorry for you. I wish you find a way to get rid of this disturbing issue soon.
If he is not being reasonable and is not providing for his son, tell his CoC that your husband is not supporting his family, and give evidence of cheating. He is still being paid BAH, BAS, and any other allowances as married, even if you two are separated, and he at least needs to be giving you money to feed and clothe your son. The military does not mess around with cheaters, and they will not take it lightly. They will make sure he provides child support in a timely manner, paid in full every month.





See a civilian lawyer to begin divorce proceedings and custody arrangements. That lawyer should be able to help answer some of your questions, or you could make an appointment with the family center or legal office on the nearest base.
Well if i was in your shoes, i DONT hesitate to call his commanding officer, who gives a Fu*k if he gets into trouble there, he deserves everything hes getting it called Karma, and i would love if hes Commanding officer chews hes *** OUT and spits it back out like a peace of **** he is! you dont do that to your Prego Wife, Hunny plz dont hesitate you dident Deserve Any of this, im a tough chick and i wouldent let no Man disrespect me or my baby, take hes *** to Court, and get child sapport...


Mercedes
First all you need to stop acknowledging a girlfriend..you are the WIFE. The bible does not speak of a girlfriend its speaks of an adulteress, that's what she is. The adultery your husband is committing is not against you but against God. You have to forgive him because God's forgives us everyday. All you have to do is call his command to tell them he needs to set you up on an allotment for your money but do not tell them all your business. Your purpose is to receive money not get him in trouble...believe me trouble will follow him. Wives got to stop giving these whores more respect then they deserve and stop talking to that women. Hurt comes in marriage but love covers a multitude of sin. Tell your husband the due date for the baby and if he wants to take leave then so be it, if not your baby will still be born. Go to school and focus on raising your children. If you want a divorce because he cheated then you are entitle because the bible says but if you don't then....don't do it. And stop thinking that your husband is in control because he is not. God is in control. Find yourself a Church of Christ in your area. If you are in Dallas go to Green ville Avenue Church of Christ so you can establish a relationship with God, that is where your strength lie.


I pray you have a health baby!
Wow sweetie, I'm truly sorry ur going through this. First of all he keeps bugging u because he knows he can really screwed up. U have so much to win and him much to lose. I know u don't want anything to do with him but sweetie, he has to pay for what he's done. U guys are still married therefore when u give birth everything is going to be paid. If u decide to divorce which is the most convenient thing to do, make sure u get him on child support. He HAS to pay u. I know u don't want to know anything about him and u want to prove him and urself that u could do it without him but having him on child support does not make u dependent or weak. Consult a good lawyer and keep talking to his Sargent. Don't let his sargeant brain wash u though. U seem like a nice girl and you'll succeed in life if u put ur mind and heart. Take this as an experience and keep studying. Stop looking back and look forward to ur future and ur daughter's as well. What doesn't kill u makes u stronger. U have more to win than he does. Trust urself and you WILL get far. Every one of us have to pay for our mistakes and he has to pay for his. Email me whenever u want. Take care and my best wishes to you. May God bless u.
go to JAG.. they will make sure you are treated right. He may get kicked out of the military also Adultery is against the UCMJ...military law. Hell yes, tell them he cheated Let him get what's coming to him... SOB
Sounds like he's mad you found out about his cheating, contacted his supervisor and left him. His fault. He's just mad period cause he messed up big time. You really need to contact someone military-affiliated, like a base chaplain or a family services unit for answers to your questions regarding BAH, etc. Yeah, he's going to be in trouble with the cheating thing....and don't worry, he's not going AWOL. He needs his money.
The military isn't going to care whether he cheated or not. Infidelity is not grounds for divorce in the United States. Until you are legally separated he doesn't have to buy your son anything. There has to be a court order of support in order for him to have to support the child. Frankly you have very few rights, you may be entitled to half of the marital assets if any and of course you are entitled to half of the marital debt. I don't know what will happen if you go into labor. once you are no longer married you won't qualify for military benefits because you haven't been married long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment