Friday, August 20, 2010

Does my ex want to get back together or is she playing with my emotions?

ok, here is the deal...i cheated on my girlfriend of 3 years. Please no ';you get what you deserve'; or ';once a cheater always a cheater'; comment. I realize what i did was so wrong, so wrong, and i am deeply sorry for what i did. I have not slept in a over month bcause of my guilt and remorse. I cut out alot of fake friends who were backstabbers; who she never liked, i stopped smoking weed; a personal decision and reconnected with my family. I am really sorry for what i did. She knows im sorry...i sent so many poems, e-mail on how muched i loved her and how sorry i was. I sought out spirtual counsel as well as psycholgist to correct my problems oh honesty. I love her...and i think she loves me(she told me to say i loved her when she went out of town for work). We cried together and conversated like never before over our relationship for over 3 weeks. Her mother said never talk to me again. But she called me the day after she broke up with me. She wanted her space...and i gave it to her, but she called and txted me multiple times. I explained why i cheated in all details to be completly honest with her and to resolve her problems of ';not being sexy enough'; or ';her sex not being good enough'; , and how sorry i was for hurting her. I feel this way because i hurt her...not because i want her back. so after 2 weeks she told me we cant be together. Ok i said...its going to be hard, but i love you enought to let go. She told me, no more gifts, no more txt and no more calls because it kept me in her mind, and she couldnt heal. I said ok. She then txted me about my father tripple bypass surgery. 4 days later she drooped off a card for my father . So happen i was outside cutting his grass...she approached and left the card. We hadnt seen each other in a month. it was weird..but we were such close friends as well as lovers...we talked like nothing happen. She said she wanted to help me cut my pops grass. She raked and talked with my mother for 30 minutes. We taled to each other for 2 hours, and she told me how cute i looked with my new hair style. and brushed the grass off my shoulder...it felt like we were still together. She said she wanted to take a drive to our old spot over looking the city at night...the whole time we talked


and joked like normal. Of course she dropped comments about what i did, etc. When we reached our spot, she played all these R%26amp;B songs about guys feeling sorry for loosing thier women( usher , marvin gaye, etc) oh my god it cut my heart so bad. We talked about all the good times, and the speacial moments we had. She wanted to hold my hand on the trip back, like ';old times';. She went out of way to say ';we broke up'; when people asked about why we there as well. And called me babe(she said its hard to call me anything else). We both said the situation was weird , like we were diffrent people, or like meeting for the first time but knowing each other so well. We hugged after she dropped me off( i have to pick up some stuff from her place at some point) and we said goodbye. I love her alot( yes i know i cheated but i was trully remorse full and i havent had sex since we broke up). Is she playing with my heart..or does she want to work it out at some point...so many mixed signals..im driving my self crazy thinking about her. What should do?Does my ex want to get back together or is she playing with my emotions?
Hey bud, go to church and read scripture with your girlfriend. Do not sleep with her or live with her===just be available, kind and generous. If God meant it to be and please pray about this, then it will happen. Anyway, you really need to open your heart to God. The Catholic church is good and so are the pre marrital classes.Does my ex want to get back together or is she playing with my emotions?
you haven't slept in over a month???? No wonder you sound like a rambling nut job. Maybe you should take this question over to Mental Health.
Hi Derrick,





One thing you need to remember is that people do get back together all the time,even when someone cheats. She's looking to feel trust again because she obviously still loves you.





You should agree with her about the breakup - just be on her side. You've already apologized, but write a letter and just tell her you were wrong and didn't realize what you had at home. That's when you agree with the breakup and her reasons.





Give her some space and try and take some time to get over some of your emotions so you can be calm and in control when you do talk to her again. All this emotion back and forth stuff should stop for awhile. Just tell her you both need some time without any contact to be able to think things through. At least a month is wise.





Get out and see your friends and have some fun. Getting away from home and sitting and moping about things will do wonders for you. It will help you become more interesting and attractive also. Becoming self confident instead of needy or desperate will draw your ex towards you. When you do talk next, keep it light and fun and move SLOWLY.





Best of luck
mate all i can say is iv dealt with that and all i can say is u shouldn't of cheated on her in the first place





hope it works out between yous two =]
It seems more like she is unsure herself, than that she is playing with you. And that's not unusual, given the situation.





Nevertheless, at some point you'll have to ask her to either resume the relationship as it was or to stop it. A mature person understands that, so, she shouldn't be offended... and if she is, then she isn't ready and probably won't be in a while (if ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment