Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with ur husband cheating on you but was about to get married to another women?

My husband was dating this girl about 7 monthes. To cut to the chase he was abt 2 marry her but wen i caught him he call everything off. I been with this man almost 6 years %26amp; was suppose 2 to get married September 26,2007. I forgave him because i am a church going person but i keep asking myself wat to do.ihave a 2 year-old child %26amp; one is due March 22 2008.i have saught help from many people but still need help. We are still together but for the sake of the children. Shall i take him back or leave him wher he is at?How do you deal with ur husband cheating on you but was about to get married to another women?
You should never stay with someone for the children because they will later either feel it is there fault or they will grow up thinking you have to stay with the one you have a child with. I was in the same boat you were. My husband was going to marry another woman because he has a child with her and he felt it was right but he was not happy. Then he meet me and broke up with her. We had a child together after we got married and he ended up leaving a few hours before I found out I was pregnant with his ex. I found out he had also cheated on me a bunch of times with her. I took him back after our child was born because we wanted to make our family work. Well he still ended up cheating on me and when he came back from Iraq for his leave we talked and he was honest about everything and said he has grown up and knows what he wants and we decided we will try one more time. Well before he left to go abck to Iraq he left me again to go back to her. That is when I realized that I am better then that and that I can raise my child on my own and love him enough and give him the life he needs. I thought I am better then that and he will never change because they say once a cheater always a cheater. And if someone really loves you they don't hurt you and cheat on you and lie to you. So what I am trying to say is you need to be like me and see that you are better off without him and you can do this on your own and you will meet someone who will love you and your child someday. You can see both be in the childs life and live the child and not have to be together. No one should ever stay together for a child if they are not happy. Good Luck and I hope it all works for you. And congrats on the second child.How do you deal with ur husband cheating on you but was about to get married to another women?
No your not the only one and I promise it will get better. It might take awhile but it will. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can email me anytime since I have been there and part of me is still there. Good Luck and remember there is someone better out there for you.

Report Abuse



huh? Do you think its wise to be breeding?





So this guy isn't really your husband, he's your fiance. The two of you were engaged to be married a week from tomorrow. Wednesday are always good days to get hitched. But oops he was about to marry another woman? What, he was going to marry her on Tuesday, but you caught them at the alter? Now should you take him back? I don't know, most folks don't attempt to get married to two different people within the same time frame.
After you're married to him, don't come crying about him being a cheater.
How can this man be your husband when you aren't even married yet? You are a church going woman and you have one child with him and one on the way? Hmmmmmm....should you indeed take him back? What do you think? Your whole story makes little sense by the way.
you need to ask yourself stay for what? don't keep having kids and that be the reason he's staying what kind of life is that for you? i would say not a happy one. think of yourself as well. what's best for you and the kids you have.
Where is he at? He was engaged to you but going to secretly marry her without having the common decency to tell you. forgive do not forget. Seek counseling but do not stay together for the children's sake. Stay if there is still love, hope and truth and if he has cut off ties with this other girl. You need to make the decision based on your needs too. Are you still sticking to the wedding date? Obviously not.
God doesn't ask for us to be a door mat. I wouldn't take him back because if he did that what's to say he won't do it again or that he doesn't have someone else on the line?


Be strong, you deserve to be loved not lied to and cheated on.
Your ';husband';, I presume, is not legally married to you??? Good!!............Leave him where he is at.....for your own sake, and for the sake of your children. He is not an honest loyal man who will be there for his family.....You cannot depend on this selfish man, and neither can your children - you will be so much better off without him!
Leave him where he is at.





Focus on your children, family, friends, and God.





You can survive without him. It will be hard, but you can do it. Ask your friends, family, and church members for financial help if you need that kind of help. Consider the last 6 years as a learning experience and do not feel like you wasted those years on him. Consider those years and the experiences as ';things'; that have brought you closer to God. The most important relationship is with God. Again, focus on God, give yourself time, and the rest of your life will be even better. Do not try to understand why ';things'; happen or why the guy did what he did. Just say ... God is working and my life is getting better every day. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment