Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this cheating?

I was seiing a guy for two months he went away for xmas to where hes from and he kissed a girl at a party a couple of times, drunk, friends told him she wanted to make out with him. Then the night before he left I went on a date as this guy had asked me out before I was dating the new guy. so I kissed him once, wasnt very nice but felt obligated as he took me to dinner.





So new guy (guy Ive been seeing for two months) asks if we can be gf/bf when he came back, I said yes for sure, then next day he asked me if I seen/made out with anyone since we met , I said no , then he told me about kissing the girl when he went back home, I was sad and said I was dissapointed in him, he felt really bad and pinky promised he would never hurt me again, then I admitted I kissed someone too, He felt really sad and said now he knew how I felt when he told me,





so whats the deal did we cheat or coz we werent official yet is it to be forgotton.?? I think he knew we were seeing eachother ? help thkIs this cheating?
Let me see if I got this right..





HE kisses some girl that he is NOT dating while drunk at an xmas party - while you kiss a guy that you WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH...





And then you told this guy that you WANTED to be his girlfriend - WHILE you were still dating the first guy!!!





NO, you haven't cheated YET - but you are LYING and USING the guy that you are SUPPOSED to be dating. And as for the drunken kiss - that is all that it was...





---------------





So you tell HIM off for making a small mistake - all while secretly dating someone else...





Just pray that he is THAT forgiving once your little secret gets out!





%26gt;:(Is this cheating?
Look we ALL have a past and if you cant both deal with this fact you need to grow up. Cheating? Only you can really answer that question in your heart of hearts. Get over it and look to the future. Good luck and God bless
You just TALKED about it. It's offical........so anything after this point is cheating. You never TALKED about being bf/gf before so don't worry just move on. Christ, it's not like you gave a BJ to his best friend
You cheated you dirty W _ _ _ _
It is cheating ONLY if the tongue was involved in either of the ';incidents';. Otherwise, people would be cheating all the time with their mom, dad, relatives and so on.
I say to forget about it!
If you never had the ';talk'; about being in a committed relationship then no you didn't cheat as you never discussed being exclusive. Besides you talked about being BF/GF after he returned so its all good. Feeling guilty after the fact is ok but I would dwell on it. Move on and enjoy yourselves.
it's not cheating, it's just dating. you're allowed to kiss multiple guys when there is no commitment to one of them.


i date a few guys at once, and kiss them but no sex or anything, so that if one leaves or hurts me i have another to fall back on. when i am in a relationship, and it's secure, then i am only with the one man and i really try not to look at other guys, but i definitely don't get physical with anyone else.





it's good that you both got jealous though. it will prevent cheating in the future.
That's in the past. You're were not in a committed relationship then.
I don't think that is cheating because it occured before you became exclusive.
Forget it happened... not together means not cheating. Leave it be... and forget. Even though it may bug you a little, the bottom line is that it makes no difference, except, if you tell him about it now... you have already LIED TO HIM. The fact that you are in a relationship now... will be an issue... forget it happened, and keep your mouth shut... and lips off other people! Good Luck!
only u urself can answer it what is he like how does he treat u think about that dont just always go 2 internet for advice talk 2 some friends!
if you two were only friends before he left then i dont see where it is cheating, it was cheating only if you two were going together(bf/gf) before he left. now if one of you thinks you were boyfriend girlfriend before he left then it's cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment