Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make a guy change his mind and fall for you.?

Ok so here's the situation. There's this guy I work with and we had been flirting a lot through text messages, and little gestures at work. He has a girlfriend. We have really gotten to know each other and you can tell that there is really chemistry there. We made plans to meet up for a little rendezvous, but he texted me and told me he couldn't do it. The next day when I approached him he told me that he couldn't deal with cheating on his girlfriend. Which I think is totally respectful so I told him we could just be friends. But I want more. Now it seems really awkward between us when we work together. I can tell that he is still interested, I see him looking when he thinks I'm not noticing and little things like that. We haven't talked about it or pursued things any further. I don't think he LOVES his girlfriend, just doesn't want to hurt her. She is like totally in love with him, and lets not lie I know he does care for her as well. But I know he feels the chemistry with me as well. So how do I help him in making a decision of what he really wants. And hopefully it would be me. Is there a way I can help my situationn and maybe persuade him towards me?How to make a guy change his mind and fall for you.?
You help him get over his gf, and tomorrow someone else will help him get over you.





Life goes on and comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment