Friday, August 20, 2010

How should i deal with the knowledge that my mother is cheating?

im 16 i've known about it for a while but am hesitant to get involved however it is becoming more apparent to my younger siblings and all the dirty texts are starting to bother me how should i deal with this?How should i deal with the knowledge that my mother is cheating?
This is a difficult situation for a kid to be in. On one hand, yes, it's her business and no one should interfere and just let the cards fall as they may; but, it's going to hurt your siblings, and it's going to hurt your dad. I suggest talking to your mom, telling her you know, and allowing her to decide what to do - whether it's coming clean with your dad and leaving for this other guy, or putting her family before her and ending the affair.How should i deal with the knowledge that my mother is cheating?
normally I would just stay out of it, but since the youngsters are noticing and she is making no attempt at not flaunting it, tell her what you know and tell her straight up that if she doesn't stop you will tell your father. Your mother is behaving unfit as a parent and I feel bad that you kids are exposed to her trashy behavior.
If your mother pays the bills and buys your clothes, I think you should stay out of it.
Well if your mother wants to cheat that is up to her. You cannot do anything about it.


Good luck
Speak to your mom about it.
  • prom hair
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment