Friday, August 20, 2010

How does one deal with being cheated on?

Please, don't say ';dump'; right away, but evaluate the situation. I am 24 years old, my boyfriend is 29, and he is leaving to Italy. We have a very good relationship, and always have a great time together. He helps me a lot, and he started first building plans about us meeting in Europe, and so on... he even told that he loves me. But i checked his email box, and i found his emails to some other woman, his ex lover where they plan to meet and have ';a great time';


By the way, I have the same thing with every boyfriend of mine. Why are men so weird? I never ask for a serious relationship, i know that he is to leave me, but why does he need to deceive me, making me to make plans for ';our future';, become committed and all faithful, and in the meantime he plans some affairs?


I didn't have many men, what does this all mean? Do they make those plans to overcome the idea of leaving a current female they are used to? What is the psychology of it??


Shall i just put up with it?How does one deal with being cheated on?
Me too! every one of them it seems. I don't just put up with it, but why the deceit? They don't Have to be with me, and i,'m telling you I'm good in every way a man could want. there's nothing lacking here.


I have known for quite some time that it is not my fault. It's just the way some guy's are.





The psychology of it? Some men just want to do whatever they want without regard to anyone else's feelings, such as they want a girlfriend like you--AND they want girls on the side. And they're not putting much thought into it-- they're just doing it. Don't worry, you will be OK, and don't take it too personally.How does one deal with being cheated on?
Either dump him or continue being one of his casual lays.
In my opinion you should leave him why? because you mentioned that he is leaving to Italy why is he leaving does he really love you did he offer to take you with him? why would he still even be emailing another women if he is with you ? I think when a man does those things when hes lost intrest and hes looking around. good luck you've got alot of thinking to do.
Why were you checking his email. Do you usually spy on him or did you have a hunch?
honestly deal with it the way you feel you want to. nobably can tell you what to do, but at the same time if you do know that he is cheating on you and you are just gonna let him, what place does that put u in, nobody deserves that treatment from nobody!! but if you really love him and you feel that you can handle it then forgive him. but if you are gonna forgive him then forgive him, meaning leave the past ib the past. later on dont bring this up unless you have very very good reason to.but you shouldnt if you have already forgave him. honestly i dont know what i would do, i love my man so so much that i dont know,but i do keep tellin myself that if it were to happen that i would leave. yes it would hurt and it would be soo soo hard,but i deserve more respect than that and i dont deserve that at all when i have donr nothin but be faithful and been a good *** girlfriend. you should think about that and if you STILL feel that you can handle it and you still wanna be with him then by all means you are a grown women and you know what you want in your life
Confront him. Don't put up with it. If all your boyfriends have been like this then i would say you have fallen into a rut of dating some pretty bad guys. Find out what all of them have had in common and stay away from that. Don't date someone you know if wrong for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment