Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with the thought of him cheating?

have you ever had the thought that your BF has cheated on you but he swears he hasn't and you believe him but the idea keeps chewing at you? his best friend even says he hasn't cuz and the only time he was ever gone was with him. so should i find another way to find out or should i let it go?How to deal with the thought of him cheating?
I had this issue once. I found I couldn't let it go and I wasn't about to go sneaking around to find out if he did, so I broke things off with him. There was no way we were going to be able to build a healthy relationship when I couldn't even bring myself to trust him. I think it was just something about him and his personality that made it impossible for me to trust him because it's never happened with anyone else before or since. Bottom Line: Trust your instincts.How to deal with the thought of him cheating?
i have no experience in this whatsoever but my opnion is to ask a few more people if the thought of him cheating is still bothering you but other than that let it go because youll become paranoid or somthing like that. But you also have to trust youre BF a little because not all guys cheat
What exactly makes you think he cheated on you? You just assume he did because he went out of town?





And I'm sorry, but his best friend is NOT gonna rat him out, honey.





Why don't you ask your boyfriend instead of going around behind his back trying to get some incriminating evidence?
Let it go girl, Trust is the key of a relationship if you don't trust him you are making the biggest mistake ever, so let it go he havn't cheat on you.
he's not cheating....if he was he would go with the other girl and leave you
hes not cheating let it slide hun :)
don't be parinoid! no one likes that!

No comments:

Post a Comment