Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with being cheated on?

ok a few months ago my boyfriend cheated on me and i asked him the very second i found out but as all guys do he denied it. so i got the girls cell number and i texted her and asked her if they were dating and she said yes. and i said for how long? and she answered for a year now keep in mind me and my boyfrined has been together for 3. so i told her that it was over between them and if i see her i will kill her. so my boyfriend finally admited to me that all they did wa shave sex but she was still callin him so i called her and cursed her out and told the ***** that if she didnt stop i would go to her house and beat her a**. i dont know if they still talk but some thing is telling me theres something goin on. i just want to be happy and not worry. and the worst thing is that he never tells me where he's going what he's been doing. he said he's changed and my heart beleives him but my mind and my gut dosent belive it. i guess i just need help trying to get that out me head.How do i deal with being cheated on?
Hold your head high and walk out the door and DON'T look back.





She's the one who is blind now.


Your eyes are open, just make sure you actually understand what you see.





Let someone else keep the cheater.


Free yourself to find a man who will treat you better.





Good luck!How do i deal with being cheated on?
he is a liar and a cheat. you would be stupid to stay with him.
dump him.


and girls always do that..


they get mad at the girl who their boyfriend was cheating with. but dont get mad at their boyfriend.


he was in it to!


he was doing it to!


it wasnt just her!


and cheating is never wrong.


if someone is truly and honestly in love,


they wont feel the want OR need to cheat on you.


i think you can find someone better.
Leave him. Thats the best advice. You dont need a guy who cheats and lies! Definitely will take tons of time to heal from it, but you need to leave him.
You need to make a decision......Either you leave himand find someone who can treat you with better respect or turn the tables on him.......Teach him a lesson and go out and cheat on him.....Dat would make me feel better......I bet after dat he will see how much he hurt you and not cheat again
Break up with him. No guy is worth the mistrust and the heart break.
he freakin had sex w/ the girl. break up with him!! dont get mad at the other girl. b mad at ur boyfriend for pretending that u could trust him!!
Leave , he will do it again.
cheating is NOT acceptible! you should totally move out and forget about him forever! he is a cheater and even though you still love him hes been loving other girls sweetie and he prob will for a long long time
Leave that mother f***er!!!! He doesnt deserve you!!! A DAMN YEAR???? I dont think so!!!!!
  • prom hair
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment