Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there such a thing as a perfect relationship?

I don't know exactly what im trying to ask here but im wondering if in every relationship is there always something that has to go wrong. Cheating is what i mean specifically. If you hadn't read my previous questions im in sort of a situation where its obvious that im going to leave the bastard and things will be finally over on sat when he finds out that the girl he is meeting up with won't be there and instead he will recieve a note saying to never talk leave me (his fiance) alone and forget about the wedding. Im now wondering about the aftermath of it all. ok so i leave him and move on...say years go by i meet someone knew and bam it happens again but in a different way, i would just think to myself that damn i already put up with this dozens of times before in my past relationships are all men just truly like this? what if it becomes a matter of choice and there is a price that you pay in every relationship it just depends on how much you love the person you're with. Like if i had stayed with my x and things blew over and he did stop cheating would it have been worth it to stay in and find out? Am i just starting over and over again in different relationships for it all to lead up to something dealing with cheating whether it be during the dating process or years into marriage, is cheating just an inevitable part of a relationship? please share your thoughts.Is there such a thing as a perfect relationship?
No relationship is perfect.


No such thing as a soul mate.


A relationship is between two imperfect people.Is there such a thing as a perfect relationship?
If you consider a relationship that does not include cheating to be perfect, then the answer is yes.





The reality is that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. If you can communicate constructively with your spouse and you work together to obtain common goals while treating each other with trust and respect, you have a pretty good relationship.
I don't think there is a perfect relationship. Everyone has their issues, what you should look for is a guy whose issues you can deal with. Second, once a cheater, always a cheater. If he is cheating on you, leave him.
Yeah , its called being singel .





Every relationship has its ups and downs none are perfect.
Ha, I'm watching The Duggars, I think their relationship is pretty much perfect.
no one is perfect and nothing is perfect.





you don't cheat if you respect someone.





good luck
yess there is such thing as a perfect relashionship. %26lt;3


%26lt;3 =]
no there is not.


after u leave this ';bastard'; just try not to rely on other guys.
Sounds like your thinking your a cheater magnet. Perhaps it is the type of man you go for and you just don't realize it. Not all men are cheaters but there are a lot of them out there. I think it is the way they are programmed just like society is programmed to think what the perfect human body should look like. Is it an excuse, blankity blank blank NO. I think it is the absolute worse thing to do. In case you haven't noticed its my pet peeve. I mean for pete's sake, you claim to love this person and especially if you have comitted to them such as engagement or marriage and then you go and piss all over everything you have said. You disrespect yourself, and the one you cheated on. You make yourself a liar and ruin any credibility of your word for what? A piece of tail? PUH-lease. Just be honest, this isn't working and I want something else. I understand that bad decisions do get made usually under the influence of something like alcohol but that doesn't make it right or excuse it. I mean when it happens the best you can do is man up and tell the truth and take the punishment. At least you have some dignity that way. No cheating is not an inevitable part of a relationship. I have been married 20+ years and he doesn't cheat, of course he feels the same way I do about it. I think we had a to not cheat vow that meant more than our marriage vows. We still laugh about our 3rd date. I had pretty much had it with cheaters and I was tired of wasting my energy on someone new. I don't know if I was trying to run him off or what but I just put it out there. I don't like cheaters and if you are one or have ever been one tell me now. I told him a few other things too. He felt like I did about things and it has worked out wonderfully. So I think you have to find the right guy. Trust me they are out there, you just have to find them. good luck :-)
I think that being selective when choosing friends is very important and be friends before dating is also pretty important, you have to know the guy in front of you from toes to head, and that麓s possible only through friendship. The problem is they met and start dating and into relationships skipping friendship, and that麓s the most important part. So no, cheating is not inevitable but depends on the person you麓re dealing with. That麓s why time and friendship are for, to get to know them well. That is also based on principles, but people with principles look like old fashioned for some others, and they are harder to find..if not in churches..
All new relationships are stressful. Yes, romance - and what lot of people wrongfully define as love - disappears and the reality of everyday living dominates the relationship. That's when tenacity counts. Yes, you will have to battle it out. You will have to voice your opinion unashamedly and listen to your partner's opinion patiently. And, eventually, if you're lucky, you and your partner will make adjustments that will allow you to live together amicably.





It ain't easy. Check out my source and the recommended book and learn how to fight successfully and make compromises.
No relationship is perfect, as people are not perfect. However, there are certain things I am not willing to put up with from anyone and cheating is definately one of them. The way I see it is, if I can keep it in my pants, so can you. Unfortunately there aren't many men out there that seems to see it this way. For whatever reason, most think that having all types of ';strange'; is worth losing someone they care about. Perhaps they feel like they won't lose that person because afterall, ';she'd never leave me, she loves me too much.'; Well EFF ALOT OF THAT! I expect the same respect in a relationship that I bestow upon them, and if it's not given then I'd rather be alone than constantly hurt by someone else...no matter how much I love them. It may not be easy or fun, but I'd definately leave. Who wants to live a life of constant hurt? I personally do not. I think it takes being happy with yourself first before getting into a marriage. If you're unhappy by yourself, the only thing that will happen once you get married is you'll be unhappy with them and make them miserable as well. Not a good recipe for a happy married life I'd think.
no. all men do not cheat. my hubby would never cheat on me. if a man has been in love in the past and had his heart broken due to cheating, he would not do that to you. as far as your fiance is concerned, he will do it again. he will just learn to hide it better next time. you leaving him would not be the wrong choice and you will find a much happier relationship down the road.
you shouldn't stay with him because you are scared of the future, and yes, you will have to open up again to somebody, and yes, you are going to be vulnerable - isn't being in love vulnerable? but you are going to be smarter, and will recognize signs, and hopefully choose a different type than what you did this time. And if you are single - it's still better than being in a relationship where the other person causes you stress, disrespect, and you gotta put up with choices that you have no control over and you don't agree with. Don't worry, you'll be just fine!!!! Hey, try to just postpone, don't jump the gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment