Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with cheating?

Well ive been w.this guy for 5yrs half of those yrs it was a long distance relationship. Now we live in the same state, one of his friends told me he has been cheating w.on me. He told me this cuz he said he didn't wanna see me hurt, and thought it was wrong. I confronted my b/f and he didn't deny it! I told him if he wanted to work things out w.me to tell me everything! so everything was he slept w.2 girls and kissed 4girls this all happened when I was in a diff state. I saw it in his eyes he was sorry for what he did. Should I forgive him? how do i deal with this?How do you deal with cheating?
Actually you have to go with your heart. What does it tell you....The good thing, is that he cheated when you were in another state and now you are here.....Did the distance contribute to the cheating? I know when someone cheats nothing is good.....


I think that you are both young and can learn from any and all mistakes that you make...Ask yourself do you want this relationship? You can forgive him, but you will never forget / how will you deal with that? TRUST........ I do not think once a cheat always a cheat, but it would have you wondering...when he is not with you....can you deal with that....Just ask yourself these questions...if you think that you can deal with it then your relationship will make it.. How do you deal with cheating?
well my opinon is dat it was kinda obious i mean have of does years yu werent wit him?? so i gess its kinda normal buh wrong stillyea i think yu shuld just dunt let it happen again nd ir ur gunna b away fer a long time yu guys shuld just take a break or not be wit him at all
Once a cheater always a cheater. LDRs are hard but cheating is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment