Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do when you think your husband is cheating on you?

What do you do when you catch your father/husband(in response to my mother) sending dirty txt messages to a woman named B J, and he keeps denying that he isnt? My mother and I have seen all the texts which clearly implacate more than just a phone relationship and he keeps threatning that he's going to leave. Plus, he's gotten really stingy about helping us with the house bills. He says he tired of paying them. My mother confronted him and has even sent messages to the lady's cell phone. Because I got the number off it and reversed the phone call. Has anyone here really dealt with a cheating husband, and how did you get past it?What do you do when you think your husband is cheating on you?
You being a child depending on your age should not be worried with this. This is something that your mom needs to deal with. If it is not bothering her then don't let it bother u. If your parents are the type of parents that you can sit down and talk to, I would let my dad know that I know what he is doing and that it bothers me. I would also talk to my mom and tell her that she may need to also talk to my dad and let him know it is bothering me. Sounds as if there is some cheating going on and dad needs to make up his mind on what he wants!!!What do you do when you think your husband is cheating on you?
he doesn't sound like he cares one way or the other. he sounds like and ******. tell mom to leave or to kick him out w/ his woman would be better
You and your Mum should start quietly planning what you want to do next. You sound mature enough to be strong and support your Mum through this, and help with decisions. You both need to ask him to leave or you both leave and stay with family or close friends till you can find a place of your own and move on in your lives. It is very unhealthy for both of you to stay in this position, and moving on is the best option. New life and new beginnings. I guess it will be hard for you both, but even if your Mum has a break right now, it would be the best thing and then if they want to fix things up, they can do that slowly with the help of counselling and family support. Be strong and take care.
If the person you think you love is in a relationship with another woman, believe me, you will never, ever be able to trust him again. Give him and all of your bills to his girlfriend as you kick him out of the door. He is not worth the time or trouble.
First of all...what a jerk! Second, if you mother is seeing these things not only shouldn't she be sharing them with you, but she should be confronting him privately. If he threatens to leave why not let him go if he is unwilling to help with the bills, and there is clearly some deceit.


Tell your mother good luck and that he's a ****** jerk
I would not be with him if that were happening. I am lucky because my husband is very conservative, plus I am younger so I do wear him out. some folks here may tell you to not butt in, but I am different because if anyone messes with my mom messes with me too. Tell that ho to back off or you will kick her a***!
kill him i quess :P
You are an enabler. Dont get defensive. It happens to many of us living with an addict especially an abusive addict.


There are shelters. Sure they suck to go to at first but they help you find a place to live on your own and help you get jobs or education and get your bills paid. THey know short cuts and have lawyers available and other ways to help you.


Women used to stay in abusive situations because they were trapped. There was no way out. THese shelters make it possible for them to find hope...a light at the end of th etunnel.


HEre is a quote by Ernie lawson I really like: ';The reason we sont let go of what we have is that we dont believe something better is in front of us. So we hang on desperately to what was. Until you let go you dont get the beautiful stuff that can be. In living that truth where things can get beter they do get better.';


Take your mom and attend al anon classes to understand enabling and addiction. It will empower you. You wil learn so much. Good luck with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment