Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with a cheating dad?

I came across a website on my dad's computer adult friend finder, for swingers. at first I didnt think it was my dad, so I started looking at it a little more, and I saw the account details, and it fit my dad to the T. I didnt know what to think so later that night I hacked into his account, and saw that he was using a different email account so i hacked into that too, That is where I found emails from my dad and this guy. I know they have met and done stuff, but I keep trying to block it out of my mind. I cant believe he has done this to my mom, they have been married for 26 years! i confronted him about it and he just denied it. I totally lost all respect for him. My mom doesnt know, and I dont know if I should tell her. I dont want to see her hurt. But in the back of my mind I dont want my dad to keep doing what he is doing. Now everytime I see him, I cant even have a decent conversation with him. He always says show me some respect! but I cant! I dont know what to do. Do I tell?How do you deal with a cheating dad?
I would tell...How do you deal with a cheating dad?
stay outta it....thats wat i wood do....or confront him either way its gonna hurt
You use the words ';my dad and this guy';. So to clarify this, he's been having sex with another man? Or is it that this mystery man has been introducing your Dad to women who are willing to have sex with him? I know either way it must be very upsetting. There's no happy way out of this situation. He's stepped outside the marriage for some perverted deviant sex, and that cannot now be undone. The only issue now is whether you tell your Mom, or force him to tell her himself (which would be best).





His behavior must feel like a terrible betrayal to you - a key figure in your life who I guess you have put a lot of trust in. You actually need support right now to deal with your shock and disgust at his perversion, and the damage he is causing.





Anyway, here's a (((BIG HUG))) for you. I think this has to come out in the open, as if your Mom later discovers that you knew about it at this time and failed to tell her, she will be furious at you for keeping it a secret.
If he is having sexual relations with another man then he could give your mother a disease, even AIDs which could literally kill her. You wouldn't want that to happen especially if you knew about it ahead of time. You talked to your dad, now let your mother know. Then stay out of it.
,I understand how you feel, but you had no right to spy. It doesn't matter what your father is doing what is worst you made like Dick Tracy and found something that is none of your bees wax. Now you are trying to justify your behavior because you think what he is doing is worst then you snooping around. You use the word; ';Hacked'; This shows you know you were doing wrong. What right do you have to confront him? Your lucky you didn't get punch in the face and I'm sure you didn't tell him how you came across this information, because if you did he couldn't had denied it. You didn't tell, because you know you were wrong for getting into his personal information. Their relationship has nothing to do with yours as a child and you need to realize this, your father is your father. You didn't say anything bad about him or if he done you wrong like; rape you, or beat you half to death. He treated you like a father should. What he is doing to your mother is dead wrong ( if he is doing anything at all), but he is doing this to her... not you. No! Do not tell your mother. You stated he was on a swingers site. That could mean your mother is a swinger too and she knows what he is doing. Stay out of their biz, you nosy little brat. You have no right to be upset. If anybody should be upset it's your father who has a daughter who has no respect for him and his computer.
OMG! i can totally relate to that. i'm 13 and have a dad who's believed to have cheated on my mom. he went to a country this summer by himself and my mom was sorta worried so she asked her guy cousin to spy on my dad. and then her cousin contacted my mom and said that my dad was like driving some girls around! and then my mom was like sad and like sort of devastated. and when he came back i didn't have that much respect for him. he doesn't know that i know that he's cheating on my mom. my mom knows and then she confronted my dad about it but he denied it. and i was like half and half on who to belive. i think my dad cheated but i also think he didn't so yea. very complicated like for a 13 year old.
Answering to this Questons is really hard ... at the first you should evaluate the situation and thinking so much about this problem.. I means that at the first you should know if your mother know about your dad, what she will do? it means that maybe she could change your father treat but if you think that your mother will hurt about this problem and the bad evevnts will occure you should speak with your father so seriously ans ask him to avoide from his work ... but I think that it wouldn't work for your father... but maybe your father have done this work for many years and if it is true .. it seems that if you don't tell it to your mother is better .. becuase a 26 years common living is not fine to destroy ... but in other hand I think that you can also ask from one your father's friend to speak with him ... but you should be so careful about this matter and never do a childish work ,... thinking so much and select best way
I'm sorry but I would tell her. It's no fair to you and especially her. Try to break it to her gently. Good luck.
in general, i'd stay out of it. tell your dad how you feel, tell him he should tell your mom, and just leave it. it's none of your business, as harsh as that sounds. and you should absolutely tell him that you don't respect him and feel like you can't have a decent conversation with him anymore. at least he'll know why.





on the other hand, how do you know your mom doesn't know? i know it SOUNDS shady, and you don't really wanna hear it about your parents, but maybe your mom approves of swinging and your dad keeps a separate email account because he wants it private?
Just to tell you that your not alone.


6 month ago I found evidence that my dad was cheating on my mom. I confronted him but he told me some made up story about how it was someone else using his accout and how now he fired him. I belived him. Then 2 weeks ago I found up more. He had lied to me and was still with the women. Now I have found her name, her number. I tried calling her once but didn't have the courage to actualy speak. Another time I called my dad while he was with her. Again I coudn't say a thing.


Here hope you have more courage than me and will face your dad another time

No comments:

Post a Comment