Friday, August 20, 2010

For those who stay with their cheating spouses, how do you deal with the images running in your mind?

How to forget it? Thx..For those who stay with their cheating spouses, how do you deal with the images running in your mind?
EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!! NOBODY IS PERFECT!!


you either love him enough to get past it and move on or you could do better with someone else GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESSFor those who stay with their cheating spouses, how do you deal with the images running in your mind?
I stuck by my boyfriend although he cheated on me. I never asked for the details of the affair, so the only images I had are the ones I created on my own. I like to imagine that it wasn't great for him although I will never know the truth. But when I do think about the two of them together, I just try to think about something else. It's hard to do, but I try to focus on the positives about him and our relationship. It is true though, I will never forget what he did although I have chosen to forgive him.
when it happened to me my father gave me a word of advice, that the marriage would never be the same, and i would never be able to get past it, so i filed for divorce, it was one of the hardest things i ever had to do, one of the most painful also.now four years later i realize that its not something u forgive or forget, it stays with u. but i am sure there have been couples who managed to go on, but they are probably the ones who got therapy, who were able to communicate. but things that involve the ego are rough because u know they chose this other person over u.
Well, you know he does it to beef up his own deflated ego, so you aren't very important, none of his '; love interests'; are.





But you an I know YOU are very important.


Why be married to him when he broke all the vows? Goodness, woman, your ';marriage'; was over the first time he had an affair after your vows were spoken.





you were just being merciful.





Are you ready to move on? Are you going to sit around and think about his love life? or are you going to savor the thoughts of you having a new one of your own?


Decisions, decisions......
Problem is, you probably demanded details of the affair and that is what is haunting you. Those images will not stop, they will eventually slow down on running through your mind, but they will always be there. Dr, Phil McGraw said that details will only hurt a marriage when it is trying to get repaired.
Some of those women that choose to stay. Do it for the financial reasons, others think they can't do better. Some actually think all men are cheaters. And some decide to do the same as their cheating husbands. They figure if he can cheat so can I.
We don't forget it. I tried to ignore my ex-husband cheating and It simply destroyed me slowly day after day. I could not concentrate on anything, I was paranoid about everything and every words he said. I finally left.
if it bothers you enough to ask it here, you need to leave cause youre never going to let it go and it will only fester for years until one finally leaves! maybe try to get to the root of why he cheated.
I tried to stay with mine, but just couldn't. I felt as though he was disrespecting me by cheating and there was no love or trust left. Open your eyes - no one should have to live like this.
there is no staying with a cheater, the sooner you get away the sooner you'll start to heal.
I tried working things out with my spouse after he cheated. After four miserable months i realized its just no worth it. Move on hun!
I didn't stay with my cheating spouse, but I can tell you this: You never forget. Even if you forgive, you don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment