Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a cheater? Would you also cheat to get even with your cheating partner?

You either accept them or leave them. But cheating to give them a lesson is definitely not the answer! Two wrongs don't make a right. Cheating to get even will not make you feel better in fact it will just make you feel worse!





How do you deal with a cheater? Would you also cheat to get even with your cheating partner?
There is no dealing with a cheater. Only moving on with your life and trying to figure out how to make a better relationship so that it doesn't come to cheating. If he has cheated then the relationship is over, do what you like, its not really cheating, since the relationship is already over.How do you deal with a cheater? Would you also cheat to get even with your cheating partner?
Hello --





If you love the person -- you forgive and you help them to move on.





If you don't love the person then you leave.





Cheating on someone because they cheated on you just makes you as wrong as they were. This is a case where two wrongs don't make a right. Revenge is a negative in any relationship ... understanding and caring are the positives.





Best of luck,





Bill
Two wrongs don't make it right and besides I'm not made that way when i love someone that love just doesn't vanish because he done something wrong. What would i do ? Well i took one day at a time when my husband cheated on me. It took 9 years to get over the heart ache but i did and now we are doing better then we ever had before.
If your partner cheats it damages the relationship and destroys the trust. You cheating on your partner will add insult to injury and create total kaos in your household. No, I would just simply get a divorce and move on.
Trust me you couldnt cheat on him if you loved him....and if you plan on staying with him it is just going to make matters worse...if you cheat on him it wont help anything or make you feel any better.


I would say you should leave him though.


Good luck
I would never lower myself to the level of a cheater, not even for revenge. I would leave the person and tell them that if they can't be faithful, I don't want them in my life.
I have been there and no I did not cheat to get even. That just seems childish. Kind of like, he broke my toy so I am going to break his. No you either learn to trust again or you get out.
that just makes you sink as low as the cheater.


revenge isn't bliss.





leave the cheater.
Good question. I personally wouldn't do that. But I know too many people who would do that just for the sake of ';getting even';.
cut off his balls jk








i wouldnt cheat so i can get even, that would make me as low as him. ill dump his @ss
No, I wouldn't cheat back. I would just get rid of him.
Hello 2 wrongs dont make a right s why cheat on him just leave
File for a divorce.


If not married, then end the relationship.


Period.
no .. i'd pretend that im cheating as well just to give him a little taste of how i was feeling
Np i wouldn't cheat back.





I would be the better person and leave.






No.
Two wrongs dont make a right
DONT. treat him as the way it use to be. make him feel guilty. when u are ready..strike it .^_^ lol
kick his ***
two dongs don't make a right

No comments:

Post a Comment