Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with a cheating person?

I have been in a relationship for the past 7 years and just came to know that he is planning to migrate to another country. He has put everything into motion withouyt telling me and I love him so much, I just feel so used. I just lost my job and the only thing that kept me going is this person, because I trusted him. I just dont know what to do, I just dont want to confront him with the knowledge, he will lie more. He has completely destroyed my belief in everything and its difficult for me to go on and show him that nothing has happened. I wish I was strong to let him go, he is nothing but a selfish person but it breaks my heart. What do i do? Please help me.How do I deal with a cheating person?
If he is leaving there is not much you can do other then let him go. I think honsetly that it would better you to get out. Find yourself a job get back on your feet and take charge of your life. There are many others out there sorry to hear that 7 years of your life are gone in 2 seconds and thats very depressing. Now you know lifes ups and downs give this guy what he deserves and thats not you!How do I deal with a cheating person?
you are responsible for your own happiness and self worth.


Go by his actions, what is he saying to you non verbally.

No comments:

Post a Comment