Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need a boys point of view on how to deal with someone cheating on your girl.?

I love my girlfriend very much and i found out that she was hanging out with my friend (who is also her friend) without telling me. Im not saying that she has to tell me everything that she does, but i just think that she shoulda told me. Anyways, this kid told me that he really likes her and he was gonna ';get into bed'; with her. at that point in time, i didnt think much of it. But today i found out that they were hanging out and i flipped ****. She didnt know that he was interested in her, but the kid knew that i loved her. He took her to a park and raped her. WiTHOUT GETTiNG iNVOLVED WiTH MY PARENTS OR THE POLiCE, what should i do? (** WE ARE BOTH 14 YEARS OLD**)I need a boys point of view on how to deal with someone cheating on your girl.?
Are you serious?I need a boys point of view on how to deal with someone cheating on your girl.?
Tell the police. OR she needs to anyway if thats what actually happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment