Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I deal with my mother cheating?

A little over a year ago, I discovered my mother was having an affair with another man via the internet. I confronted her, and told her how upset it made me, and she snapped back at me initially, saying that it was none of my business. After that, she said she would never do it again, and that she was sorry if it upset me.


A few months ago, I discovered she was back at it again, this time with a 23 year old who she had sent money and a phone to. She was planning on meeting both of these people had I not intervened. This time, my dad found out when he saw me acting strangely, and he believed me, despite her denying it all. He said he would confront her about it (and he might have).


The problem I have is that she has supported me throughout the young years of my life, and I loved her for it, but lately she has been nothing more than a *****- as horrible as it is to call my mother that. I want to get along with her, but since she has lied about it, I have lost all respect for her. She called me insane when I made the accusation, and she is being completely heartless.


Is it wrong for me to wish that she leaves? Will I regret it later?





On a side note, I am a senior in High School.How should I deal with my mother cheating?
Whether she leave or not will be tough on you.You have your studies to think about and since you are upset I believe you still love her.You should leave the problem to your dad.Good luck and take care.How should I deal with my mother cheating?
That is totally normal to feel that way towards your mother. And your mother is probably just going through a rough time too. If confronting her doesn't work, then you should try to ignore it. She will eventually figure things out since your dad knows too. You might regret wishing that she leaves because she is still your mom but that is totally normal. Just give her the respect she deserves as a mom for raising and loving you! good luck!
You should have stayed away from it since your parents relationship may have been in jeopardy. There's really nothing you can do to make it better only worse.
Wow, touch choice to make. I would wait to see what happens.
well my mom wasa talking to other guys and i talked to her about it and she said she wouldnt do it again and she did but after several failed attempts i stopped trying.btw i never told my dad. he found out tho and she stopped for a month and then she said i am a grown woman and can do whatever i want . i do feel angry with her but i just ignore that she sometimes talks to other men on the phone in front of me.and im a freshman in hs
you are being too immature ...u leave ur mom and dad alone....let them sort out..you have done right on the fist case and she knows u don't appreciate such behaviour , but since she is at it again u cannot help further.


Now u fast forward another 40years , your mom on her deathbed and think about that time, would u have denied all thesePleasuress or experiments and will you judge her then by this.


You will not, you are still a kid and life is not infinite it will come to an end , so what ever time people can do legally and ethically let them do, why poke ur nose and u have done ir part of letting your father know about it, so now the case is between them.I would suggest you give both of them there space and love them as your mother and father no more no less...
  • prom hair
  • adult myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment